Description : Group of early 20th century Royal Worcester blush ivory ceramics comprising a vase painted with bird, shape no. G957, potpourri base no. 1286, pedestal ewer no. 1144, two handled vase no. 1399, two jugs no. 1094 and matched candlestick (7)
- Large vase: Lid missing and rim damaged. 2 chips to foot
- Small ewer: Large area cracked near base
- Jug 1: Spout restored, gilding worn
- Jug 2: large area cracked, gilding worn
- 2 handled baluster vase: 1 handle cracked crack in neck
- 2 handled tapering vase: No base, cracked. Probably Fieldings rather than Worcester
- Vase painted with bird: Good condition
Sold For £70
This is a timed auction, click the button below to bid.
Bid On Timed Auction
Back To Lot List
Delivery and Postage & Packing options availableUK Delivery
First lot : £32.40 if additional lot : £12.00
Delivery charges include VAT.
Additional lots are charged at a discounted rate, the largest/highest delivery cost item is taken as the first lot.
Delivery to registered addresses only.International Delivery
Price available on request.
on larger items we offer in house delivery on request.
or collect from The Saleroom, York Auction Centre, Murton, York, YO19 5GF.
This Auction is closed, no more bids are allowed